Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm back. And Moving on.

Oh, Internet. You make me crazy, you know that? Who would have thought I could feel an obligation to essentially imaginary personalities on the internet?

I'm sorry I haven't posted. I've wanted to but have been unable to figure out how to communicate things. I've decided on a bulleted update format. I would love to discuss each major happening in detail, but it's not really practical. After all, this is the Internet.


  1. Julia moved out last Sunday. She still lives in the community with another family. We don't know them. Ultimately, I think we made the right decision, but it was heart-wrenching. 
  2. We're still having some pretty significant family issues, but we're working through them.
  3. Mark just celebrated his 35th birthday. Happy birthday, Mark!
  4. The house is coming along nicely. It's stayed more or less the same, although I did finish rearranging the living room. Given the level of chaos in our lives lately, staying the same is quite a feat.
  5. Tonight is the final performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at our church. 
After tonight's performance, we're putting Burgundy into the spare bedroom for the next couple of weeks while we gut Burgundy's room of stuff and get her a fresh start. Her room is a pained amalgamation of 14 years of sentimentality. Enough is enough. I don't even want her living in there while we do it. This effort will be the focus of my blog for the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lot going on!

    I look forward to seeing the transformation :)

    ReplyDelete