Our spring break plans are starting to get me fired up (in a good way). We won’t leave until Sunday because Burgundy has Houston-area Science Fair Friday with the awards ceremony Saturday afternoon. I also have a baby shower to attend. I’m making the gifts for her; I can’t wait to see what she thinks. Sunday morning, we’ll load up and head over to San Marcos.
Hill Country always offers a lot of options for us:
- Shopping in San Marcos (woo outlet mall)
- Pick your own fruit and vegetable farms
- Visiting a dairy farm
- Bike riding
- South by Southwest (SXSW) in Austin
- Visiting with little brother and his wife in San Antonio
- Shopping at a couple of “famous” are yarn shops (especially the Tinsmith’s Wife)
I also plan to take my spinning wheel and sewing supplies with me. They’ll take up a lot of space, but I am really excited about early-morning spinning on the front porch. I never get to spin anymore, and I have several batts I can’t wait to spin.